Refreshion Maturity Level Model
Refreshion recognizes that entrepreneurs have varying demands and concerns across different stages of their business ventures. The Company has developed a Maturity Level Model as the foundation for providing tailored services and targeting the exact needs of entrepreneurs. The Maturity Level Model contains eight levels, as shown in the following Chart and further outlined below.
By way of further explanation of each of the Maturity Level Models:
Level 1: Passion
- Identifying entrepreneurs’ true passions.
- Help drive entrepreneurs’ businesses forward.
Level 2: Ideation
- Crystallizing the client’s ideas and passion.
- Develop and evaluate entrepreneurs’ business models.
- Communicate to potential investors and customers how the business plan will be executed.
Level 3: Validation
- Validate the client’s business ideas before launching the goods or services.
- Assist clients to tap into various markets around the world.
- Seek to validate the business model.
Level 4: Implementation
- Implementation of the business model.
- Guide clients to cope with the most common issues when implementing a business.
- Ensure implementation is coupled with a unique selling proposition.
Level 5: Commercialisation
- Secure a steady flow of customers and revenue for the business to be sustainable.
- Consider productions, distributions, marketing, sales, and customer support.
- Crucial for penetrating business into foreign markets.
Level 6: Replication
- Replicate the business in other market segments.
- Permit more units of the business to be opened in a shorter period.
- Give a competitive edge against competitors.
Level 7: Fruition
- Cash out the business start-up and exit by selling to a larger company.
- Consider going to initial public offering of shares on stock markets.
Level 8: Actualisation
- Go on to become a serial entrepreneur, entrepreneur mentor, entrepreneur researcher, author, investor and speaker.
The Maturity Level Model has been established by scrutinizing and analyzing what typical phases an entrepreneur will go through to develop a successful start-up business. It helps determine the maturity level of entrepreneurs and assists in supporting their growth by identifying the stages they are in and how they could move onto the next level where more advanced skills and knowledge are needed. By utilizing the Maturity Level Model, the Company can offer its products and services on a consistent and progressive basis to better suit the needs of entrepreneurs.